Sunday, May 16, 2010

Video Blog - Book Review Chapter One - Breakup Book

I just realized that tomorrow is my wedding anniversary. My ex-husband and I were married May 17th, 1997. Wow... 13 years? sheesh... I felt wonky here and there today and I thought it was exbf stuff, and it probably is to a degree, but I think that anniversary dates can add old pain onto already existing, current pain...

I am so sleepy! I used to be such a night owl, and then I'd sleep in... but here I am, out of college for the summer, and I'm STILL waking up most days at 6:30 am!!! ugg.. As soon as this video is done being processed, I am hitting the sack, man. I got alot of gardening to do tomorrow! :D

Oh... speaking of gardening, my daughter wants to turn her old sandbox into a veggie garden! I picked up a new wheelbarrow today, so then I can have some soil delivered and can haul it around the yard to where it needs to go. It should be such fun. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment