This blog is about being honest and real about life and the circumstances it brings. What is shared here is not always pretty, but it is genuine. I may use some curse words and I may speak “Christian” just to warn y'all. Life sure isn't perfect. It's pretty damn messy. Yet, in the midst of that mess, there is life, hopes, dreams, love, friends and COFFEE! So, grab a cup of java and settle in, we are gonna hang out together for a bit.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Video Blog - Book Review Chapter Five - Breakup Book
Labels:
barbecuing,
beautiful,
breakups,
college,
Corydon avenue,
depression,
fear,
Greg Behrendt,
insomnia,
laughter,
man cave,
not worthy,
safety,
sorrow,
Starbucks,
Winnipeg,
You Are So Beautiful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Beautiful! You have a comment! You are soooo strong for writing this blog and for having the courage to overcome this whole episode of your life. You are a great mom, a great friend, and a great person. Anyone who is lucky enough to have you grace them in your life knows this. XOXOX JerseyGurl
ReplyDeleteThanks, sweetie! Wooo, hooo, a comment! hehe Hey it was fun to see you the other night and hear your infectious laughter. I always laugh more around you because of it, I love it! :)
ReplyDelete