Friday, May 14, 2010

Video Blog - at Hecla Island

Well, for whatever reason, the internet is working better late at night at this hotel. This video was much more creativity to it, and isn't SO sad like the last one!

I just want to say thanks for listening to me blather on, because you have basically become my surrogate "boyfriend", since I used to talk to him all the time, well, until he stopped talking to me, forcing me to eventually (after 4 months) break up with him. So thanks! lol If you have questions, please feel free to ask, I will do my best to answer. Although, currently, I have no followers... but I am new at this. I may never have followers, but that's ok, at least I am able to accomplish what I have set out to do and that is go 60 DAYS of no contact with him.

Will keep y'all informed of what transpires. I mean, he could call... right?... Course... that isn't the kind of thinking that is going to help me grow beyond this, is it? Nope... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment