Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Newbie to Blogging

I started this blog because I just broke up with my boyfriend of approximately 2 years and I REALLY miss talking to him. I plan to make this a video blog as well, but that will take some time and I'm making supper right now. lol

I really don't want to overburden my friends with all the chit chat that I would have normally had with my exbf, which I am realizing I am doing, but I also recognize my need, as a single mom, to have SOMEONE to talk to about the daily goings on of life. And there are ALOT of them!

Another thing is that I really don't want to be tempted to keep checking my email every 5 minutes, or the phone to see if he happened to call while I was in the "loo".... for heaven's sake...

So, if you have found yourself here, please check back soon, I have a TON to say, and no time to say it just now... lol But I just wanted to say HI!

No comments:

Post a Comment