Friday, May 14, 2010

Can't upload my video right now...

I am at the Hecla Island Oasis resort. I have made a video blog of it, but the internet set up is making it next to impossible to upload the video, so I"ll just give a short update.

I am on day 5 of the 60 day "he-tox" and today I got the "I'm so dissappointed in you" email from "him". It was so hard to NOT contact him yesterday on his birthday. OMG. But I know that to have what I want in life, I really need to stick to my guns on this. The email was a short one, and it said that there is a bigger email to come. *sigh*. Due to the tone of this short one, I'm expecting to be lambasted. Well, I guess that's a far cry from my fantasy of him apologising to me, and asking if we can talk things out. Perhaps, if he were to ask that, I should still impose the remainder of the 60 days, in order to break free from that unhealthy-ness part of our relationship so that I don't get sucked into this dysfunction once again.

He chose to distance himself from me for such a LONG time... what did he expect would happen as a result of that? Sheesh... I don't hate the guy, I'm actually just really disappointed in HIM as well... and I really want to be in relationship with someone who wants a real relationship with me. Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment