Sunday, May 16, 2010

May 16, 2010

I help out my friend Aaron by wearing a mascot suit for the company he works for now and then. I am "working" at this for a few hours later today. This will knock down some of the debt I incurred at Hecla. lol

I was going to insist that my son cut the grass today, but it's raining out at the moment. Hmm... if it's sunny, I shall insist. :) ...and then get my daughter to clean the kitchen. :)

Later this evening, the plumber guy will be coming to take a look at my bath tub drain, so hopefully he can fix that. In fact, I hope he can fix that tonight. The last time I drained the tub, I held an ice cream pail below and caught HALF A PAIL of bathwater.... omg, THIS is what was seeping into the carpet in my son's room???? yuk! That's gotta be fixed ASAP!

I need to have a bath before I leave today, so I guess I'll put out some pails and towels below before I jump in... ugg.

No comments:

Post a Comment