This blog is about being honest and real about life and the circumstances it brings. What is shared here is not always pretty, but it is genuine. I may use some curse words and I may speak “Christian” just to warn y'all. Life sure isn't perfect. It's pretty damn messy. Yet, in the midst of that mess, there is life, hopes, dreams, love, friends and COFFEE! So, grab a cup of java and settle in, we are gonna hang out together for a bit.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Video Blog - Sad About the Breakup
Please note that I have minimal experience vlogging, so this will probably be kinda boring. But I'm doing this mostly for me, to get me through this rough patch after breaking up with my boyfriend. I really am a lot more fun than this normally... lol
Labels:
60 day hetox,
breakups,
Greg Behrendt,
kids,
plumbing,
single mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment