Saturday, August 25, 2012

Heavens Tamergatroid! A story about one ex's revenge, and how to exact real revenge on your ex. LOL

I have a little story to tell you.  I tell it because most single moms will appreciate it, and send their prayers and positive thoughts to this woman I am about to tell you about.



My lovely boyfriend and I decided to go check out some local garage and yard sales today.  We saw a sign on the main street boulevard, directing us to a yard sale out in the country, not far away.  As we drove out there, we couldn't see any signs.  We did see a couple of balloons at the end of a driveway, and a woman in her car there, adding more, but for all I know, that could be a birthday party, or baby shower.  That's what people do around these parts.

So we drove on to the next town, and saw no other signs, so we turned back.  As we came up to that same driveway, we saw that same woman in her car by the balloons, so we pulled in just to check if she might know where this elusive yard sale might be.  She said, "Yes, it's here, my husband keeps taking down the signs.  Come on in, have a look around."  So we did.  She knew me by name, and I recall seeing her often over the years at the schools that my children have attended.  I didn't remember her name, we were never "friends" but I had seen her around.

So, she left for a few minutes, and came back, so she could ensure that the balloons were still at the end of her driveway.  She looks quite stressed out, to be honest, and then I decided to buy her car top carrier for my SUV for $15.00.  She asked how things were with my husband, and my boyfriend looked at me and laughed, saying something like, "Not too good I hope, haha."  I laughed too, informing her that I've been separated now for over 5 years, and this here is my wonderful boyfriend.  She shared that she's been separated for two years now, and they are selling the house, and he took all the stuff that had any value, and she's trying to sell off some of the little crappy stuff he didn't take that she doesn't need.  But he was sabotaging her by stealing her signage and her balloons over and over.

Crazy eh?

She also mentioned that he drives a gold van.

So, before we left, I exchanged phone numbers with her.

When we got back to town, the signage for her yard sale was gone.  We looked at a few other yard sales, then headed home.  As I turned onto my street, we saw a gold van pull in behind us.  We both saw it and thought, whoa, that's creepy.  LOL

Then I turned into the driveway, and the gold van turned into my next door neighbour's driveway.  My first thought was, "Pheww, it's only a friend of *Sally's.  No worries."  Until I saw him pull a bunch of balloons out of the van.  WTF?  I crept around the corner, and saw that he had a bunch of balloons and several yard sale signs leaning up against *Sally's garage, and he was taking it all into HER garage!  WTF?

So I called the woman, and informed her of all of this.  She said, "Oh that might be because Sally's mom is a local real estate agent, and he's probably storing all of our stuff in Sally's garage.

So, I called Sally, and informed her of these goings on.  She knew that the man was storing things there, but not about this stupid shit he was doing to his wife.  She said she was going to call her dad about it.

I followed up with the woman later in the day.  Her husband kept stealing balloons and signage all day. But she was determined.  She took a wheelbarrow, painted YARD SALE on it, and chained it to the end of the driveway, to a tree.  Meanwhile, she called the police, who came by the house where she was having her sale, and while they were there talking to her, the husband was at the end of the drive way, working away on getting rid of that wheel barrow!  So the police went and spoke with him.


Crazy, crazy shit, I tell ya!


But here is the moral of the story that I got from it.  Whatever your ex did to you, or is doing to you, it does NOT give you the right to do stupid shit back.  It doesn't make anything "Even".  It makes you look like a stupid, idiot moron!  And it can get you in trouble with the law.


If you really want to get even, to exact your revenge, I have the best solution for you.  LIVE WELL.  Nothing will piss your ex off more than to see and know that you don't give a shit what they are doing because you are too busy - having a great time in your new life with lovely people that think you're awesome - to notice what the hell HE (or SHE) is up to.

If your ex has turned into a bat shit crazy douchebag, the last thing your kids need is for you to do the same.  If your ex wants to hang himself (or herself) with his own bullshit, there's nothing you can really do about that.  If they ruin relationships with the children you had together, that's not your fault.  You can't control that.  What you CAN do is be sane and peaceful, so the kids have at least ONE parent they can lean on while they weather this storm.  Your kids need at least one stable parent.  Be THAT parent.  Again, that's the best revenge towards your ex, you don't even have to TRY to win the kids over, kids are intelligent, and they can think and reason for themselves, and they know the different between bat shit crazy, and stable/sane/peaceful.

Whatever you do, find other outlets (like a blog - lol) where you can let the hot lava venom flow out of you, and away from your children, and NOT at their other parent (don't give him anything he can use against you!).  If you give that ex spouse of yours ANY attention, any indication that they are affecting you at all, they will feel like they win.  They will feel victorious.  So, by staying peaceful, and stable, and living well, loving the people who deserve it, and not giving a fuck what your ex is up to, that will pretty much drive a knife into his gut if he's a batshit crazy douchbag.  And if he's not batshit crazy, well then at least you're not being that either, and you are enjoying life, and hopefully he is too. (Isn't that what you want for your children - for them to have a good relationship with their other parent who is hopefully stable and peaceful too?)

Live WELL.

Peace out! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment