Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Blog - and blue hair

Hey y'all out there in BlogLand... I have decided to start a new blog.

This blog was intended to reach out to other single moms, and to be a place where I could talk about trials and triumphs in my life.  Until recently that has been the case.  I have gone for long stints where I haven't said anything, and then I have a blogging spurt.  That's just how it goes, as there are not any rules.  :)

But I find that my ex has kind of ruined that for me.  When I come here to blog, I find that I am either censoring myself, or I am saying things that I hope he will read, good and bad.  That is not the spirit in which this blog was created, and I do not like to operate in such a way.  Even  now, reams of things I could say or euphemisms I could use to describe him are coursing through my mind.  That's not where I want to reside.

Plus life is fucking awesome, and I'd rather talk about that... where I don't have these other things influencing me...

So, if you are a fan, please leave me a message somewhere here.  I'm gonna leave this blog up so y'all get a chance to transfer over to the new blog if you'd like to join me.  It should be a blast!  :D

But before I go, I want to share with you a cool thing.  Colour rub for your hair.

There is a company owned by my cousin called Hair Flairs.  They sell pro-hair-tinsel, hear feathers, and colour rub.  Its awesome stuff.  Unfortunately, I haven't ordered any, ever (I feel bad, cuz my cousin is awesome, and I got to meet her after 35 years in Florida last year, and her business is super successful).  I was telling my hairdresser about her, and this colour rub stuff, and my hairdresser said I could just use eye shadow, or blush to create the same look.  So I tried it out today.  Check me ow-ow-owwwwwt!  LOL


So, you start with clean hair, rub in some hair oil, or leave in conditioner or even a little bit of regular conditioner - the eye shadow has to stick to something.  Then, put the eye shadow tray under a strand of hair, and a finger or thumb on top of the hair strand where the colour is, and then drag it down the hair strand.  Afterwards, spray on a little hair spray to set the colour in, and you're good to go!  :D  

Bowm-chicka wah wow!  

Anyways, don't forget to hit me up with a comment somewhere on my blog if you want to hop over to the new blog when I create it.  We shall party down over der *points with lips*  

Be chill filles et garcons! 

Le le le le le le Bambi

No comments:

Post a Comment