Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dr. Phil






I"m not a huge follower of Dr. Phil - because I think most of his show is all common sense. I think its a success because, common sense is not that common. LOL But today I heard him say something that is profound, and yet, it's really common sense. It's not a new idea to me, but just a gentle confirmation...


"Relationships are not 50-50. They are 100-100. If you're both giving 100%, then you have a great chance of success!" :D

I think that is 100% true. I would also add that you need to make your primary relationship your top priority. Everything else is secondary. If that relationship isn't working, and if it's low on the priority list, everything else will go to shit too. If you have a strong team with your significant other, mutual love, respect and admiration, you have a fighting chance! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment