I'm so very frustrated with people.
Y'know, anytime I've wanted to interfere with my ex's time with our kids, I've always tried to make alternative arrangements, so that he doesn't lose what little time he has. I may not get along well with the man, but regardless, even if someone is a shitty dad, that's STILL better than NO dad. I believe that because I don't have a dad in my life (his choice). I know how that has impacted me. I don't want that for my kids.
In fact, over spring break, I offered him to have the kids for some extra days. He didn't take me up on that, but whatever, I at least offered it.
I wish that was the same for everyone. I wish more people cared about that.
I want to explain the scenario that is happening right now with a certain person that I know but it's not my story to tell. The basic jist is that he only gets to see his kids every second weekend, like many other dads out there. But his ex, and even his own mother, or his ex-in laws, have no problem with cutting into HIS limited time with HIS children to have their time with them. They make arrangements with their mother, and NEVER ask HIM if it's ok to steal HIS time away.
If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times... children NEED their parents. If they aren't hitting them, or sexually abusing them, or neglecting them, then set all your other bullshit aside and make this a priority! Everything else is secondary! Grandparents are secondary, aunts and uncles are secondary. Gawd, do you fucking people have no fucking clue? Seriously! Get it through your fucking thick, ugly skulls!
A child's time with their father is sacred, quit fucking with it you fucking morons...
And I will continue to practice what I preach...
That is all...
No comments:
Post a Comment