It is funny to think that I started this blog to
deal with a painful breakup. LOL That is like SO many light years
away to me now. Now I am in love... I don't always tend to go ON
about it... but tonight I am filled with that overwhelming feeling, you know,
the one that can't truly be described but can only be felt. It's not only
felt in the heart, but in every fiber.
He's worked so hard the last couple of weeks... and I've been super busy too, switching from the Christian college to the Provincial University and helping my Niece get settled in too. So my kids went away to their dad's, my niece went out with friends, and my boyfriend and I got to have some much needed downtime. The first night we just ate supper and basically crashed. The next day we went to some garage sales, spent time with his parents, and sang songs around the campfire. That's right, he's a musician with a great singing voice.. (I think I gave you a sample in an earlier post). It's not like we do all this really profound stuff, but it's those stolen moments, when at a glance, we share a private thought that no one else in the room picks up on, and the tender touch of his hand on my face. I think mostly it's that he is purposeful about pursuing this relationship with me, without suffocating me in the process. It's that he's not all needy and insecure, he would be totally fine without me, he's not a swirling vortex of neediness. And I think he would say basically the same about me.
I dunno, it's just one of those days, again, when I feel this inner renewal bursting forth - I would do anything for this man. I don't feel scared like I did at first... not scared of HIM but just scared of relationships not working out. I know there's no reward without risk... that is very true. And while it took a bit of time for me to come around in this relationship, I have, or rather WE have, reaped the rewards of taking that risk with each other.
Damn it's good to be in love... :D
No comments:
Post a Comment