Monday, August 22, 2011

Dread and Doom

Ok, it's not ALL dread and doom. It's just my anxiety acting up. And I'm out of wine, so, I guess I'll have to just deal.

The ex informed me that somehow he inadvertently overpaid me child support and now I owe him like 1500.00. It's not like him to overpay, so he's probably right. This apparently happened back in May. I don't recall it at all. But I also know that I was pretty out of it mentally and emotionally, because alot was going on for me - finishing my practicum and the abuse thing with my son. So yeah. Money came in, money went out. I dunno.

But at the moment, I am flat broke until I get my paycheque on friday. And the thought of having to miss out on child support for a whole month reeks. Plus I'm starting back to college, and I still haven't hammered out how I'm going to pay for it yet.

So yeah, anxiety is high at the moment. Uggggggggg

But hey, we gotta count our blessings, right? I have a roof over my head, food in the fridge, and really we are doing great aside from those worries. And they will right themselves out, and we won't starve. And most of all, I know I am loved - by my kids and by my wonderful man, Keith. He just amazes me, really. :)

It's just... my boyfriend's birthday is coming up... and my son's... and I promised the kids I'd take them to the states for a day or 2 for back to school shopping. So, since I won't break my promises, I will do it on credit if I need to. *sigh* Just gotta be a bit more frugal for a bit I guess.

But honestly, if someone were to bring me some wine, I really would not mind. Really...

When school starts, and all my ducks are in a row, then I'll be able to relax...


4 comments: