Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Wrist

Last year I did too much scrubbing and I think I damaged my wrist.  Keith gave me a wrist brace to wear which helped a lot.  But I find that my wrist is much more vulnerable now.  So I was rearranging an area of my basement/family room, and now my wrist is hurting again, so I'm using the brace - again.

So I went to see my lawyer today, and he said, "So, now that you are limited to what you can blog about, did you resort to expressing your frustrations by hitting walls now?"  LOL

I said, "Don't worry, I haven't stopped blogging just because my ex might read it.  Sure, I'll perhaps consider what I write, but I refuse to be censored."  :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Bambi I went in to see your new blog,
    Sorry for your Ex-Husband.
    Ho! you pass your hand through the wringer?
    I wonder how is your wringer washer, I'd like a shop for me, and you go make another video to show me how to wash a brewed. thank you you are nice.

    ReplyDelete