I'm tired of my ex going through the kids to make plans. Plans go awry when you do that, but he keeps doing it because he's a coward. He doesn't want to talk to me, so he uses the kids. I'm trying to keep the burden OFF the kids. So I try to keep communication with HIM and not through the kids.
SO my daughter tells me, that his girlfriend is picking them up at 5:30. I said probably not because he didn't ask me yet. I waited a bit and then txt him that the pick up time is 6pm. he got all mad saying "Oh you're trying to make a point? Fine, we will get them later." I replied that my point is that he needs to just ask me, and he'll likely get what he wants. Did he want to do that now? No reply. So I said, ok, have it your way, 6pm it is. He replied saying "no, you are having it your way."
So, she will come and get the kids. At 6pm. Then my son comes to me saying that his dad is already txting him "Your MOTHER says I have to wait to pick you up." *sigh* My son says he'll be dealing with his dad's tantrum over me standing up to him all the way to the cottage.
So I'm fucked no matter what. Well, it's the kids who are I guess. They are being used by him as his communication line to me because he's a chicken shit. So I stand up to him on that, and now he's gonna use them as a sounding board. Can't fucking win.
Well, even if we don't see the benefit of my standing up to him today, perhaps he will improve in the future and not use the kids so much.
Aw, hell, who am I kidding...
No comments:
Post a Comment