"I'll find someone like you..."
Really Adele? DO you really want someone like the one who dumped you? MMM, sounds attractive. I want a guy who doesn't give a rip about me, and leaves me high and dry on the side of the road.
Gawd. What are you reducing yourself to?
You should really read that book: "It's Called a Breakup Because it's Broken" Look, there's a reason your relationship didn't last. Maybe you don't know what that reason is because you think it was perfect. So perfect that he found someone else. Lovely. Think about it! Obviously he didn't feel the same, and therefore you weren't compatible. And now you're stalking him. Great. Why don't you go home, and have a good cry and then get on with it! You just look like a big loser stalker who doesn't have a life. And the guy who IS the ONE... well, he'll pass you by because you weren't home because you were out stalking a guy who didn't want you.
Brilliant...
(Side bar - there are things that I like about the song which I alluded to in a previous post. But As I was pondering the song again, when I happened to be having a PMS day... this is what came to mind. LOL)
No comments:
Post a Comment