Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dear Ex-Husband

Hey there, fans of mine (I know there's at least a couple! haha). There are things that come up and I have no place to put them. I can't say it on facebook where other people can see... that is, my children, predominantly, but I have been quite selective about keeping them OFF of here so that I have a place to talk about single mom stuff... So I was driving home from a class tonight, thinking about all the things I'd like to say to my ex husband, the father of my children that he either can't or won't hear, and if I were to say them to him, it would just create more animosity I think. I've pretty much given up on the idea of that... so I've decided to vent them here.

Dear Ex Husband,

*Content removed in the interest of keeping the peace.

____________________________________________________

And this has been another episode of "Adventures of a Single Mom" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment