
Yes, I have a new man. I know I mentioned that I missed the last man whom I allowed into my good graces. I said he was sexy. Erg... I guess he is in some ways, but truthfully, there's nothing sexy about being disrespected.
The man I am currently seeing is so wonderful that he's really more than surpassed anything that I have previously experienced. There's so much that I could say, but I'd hate to bore you with my drivel, hehe. Really, everything that I think and feel for this man is unexplainable. Sufficed to say that he respects me and defends me like none other, and he a is very passionate, strong and intelligent individual. We "get" each other. It's profound...
But if you really wanna hear his heart for me, check out this amazing song that he wrote for me (see below). Any woman recieving a song like this would swoon. When I heard it, it was early in the romantic segment of our relationship (we've been friends for a while). It stopped me in my tracks because I realized that he was in love with me already at that point. It touched my heart, yet scared the crap out of me. But you know, I don't run away from things that scare me anymore, I face them. I wasn't scared of this man, I was scared to fall in love.
Allowing him to love me, and allowing myself to fall in love with him has been a wonderful thing thus far. We have so many things in common, and as we get to know each other more and more, we are able to relax more. It's hard when you've been through a divorce (or 2 in his case) to relax into a relationship. But I think it has alot to do with the ability to be open and honest with each other, so that you can build up trust with each other.
That song is great, isn't it?
The man I am currently seeing is so wonderful that he's really more than surpassed anything that I have previously experienced. There's so much that I could say, but I'd hate to bore you with my drivel, hehe. Really, everything that I think and feel for this man is unexplainable. Sufficed to say that he respects me and defends me like none other, and he a is very passionate, strong and intelligent individual. We "get" each other. It's profound...
But if you really wanna hear his heart for me, check out this amazing song that he wrote for me (see below). Any woman recieving a song like this would swoon. When I heard it, it was early in the romantic segment of our relationship (we've been friends for a while). It stopped me in my tracks because I realized that he was in love with me already at that point. It touched my heart, yet scared the crap out of me. But you know, I don't run away from things that scare me anymore, I face them. I wasn't scared of this man, I was scared to fall in love.
Allowing him to love me, and allowing myself to fall in love with him has been a wonderful thing thus far. We have so many things in common, and as we get to know each other more and more, we are able to relax more. It's hard when you've been through a divorce (or 2 in his case) to relax into a relationship. But I think it has alot to do with the ability to be open and honest with each other, so that you can build up trust with each other.
That song is great, isn't it?
I loved the song when I first heard it and thought how romantic it was. Keith is great and you both deserve much happiness :)
ReplyDelete