Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Video Blog - Tainted Love

Ok, time to get back on track... Greg Behrendt says 60 days... another survey mentioned by John Tesh says 10 weeks - so about the same. In that amount of time, I should feel back to my old self again.

There is a reason Greg and John say these things, it's because it TRUE! I was doing so well until I decided to allow the exbf to communicate with me. Spare me the melodrama! I've cried rivers of tears over this man... enough already! As hard as it is to admit... he doesn't want me! No buts! This cannot be sugar-coated and I can't (and won't) do a dance to distract myself from the pain of this reality. It is what it is, putting a pretty blue ribbon on a pig doesn't change the fact that it's a pig.

I am already swimming another river of tears this week... our dog is still in decline, and I'll probably end her suffering by the end of this week. I so HATE this part! :''(

God help me... please...

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed our conversation Today! Some FREE ADVICE, what you do with it is up to YOU!
    FOR Future Endeavours GUYS have to FIX THINGS! This in turn if not done properly which alot of the time it is not (The guy buying you Roses does NOT solve the problem if you are allergic to roses!) so instead of making things better the Martian makes things WORSE! THE MARTIAN then gets ticked because HE is trying to fix things and the Venetian gets more hurt and isolated (sound familar!). The viciuos cycle results.
    If you smoke , the best way to quite is to STOP COLD TURKEY!THE AMOUNT OF ENERGY YOU PUT INTO A RELATIONSHIP HAS TO AT LEAST EQUALL THE RETURN (IT IS BETTER OF COURSE TO RECEIVE MORE THEN IT IS TO GIVE!)Otherwise YES CUT the Relationship COLD Turkey!
    Venetians will also excell and exceed in communications when dealing with the Martian most of the time. You have the tools, your happiness and positive results will occur.
    Take Care John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JOhn,

    I don't necessarily think that guys always have to be the one to fix things, but I think each person has to take responsibility for their part, to the best of their ability. If one person is unwilling or unable to forgive, move forward and mend things, then the other person has to come to terms with that, and then do their best to move forward, regardless of what the other party is choosing or not choosing to do.

    I see you've read "Men are from Mars, Woman are from Venus" Oddly enough the exbf was reading that too, and while he was reading it, things were going really well for us. *sigh* ah well..

    I think PRIDE is a definate obstacle in this whole thing as well. But, be that as it may, that is HIS choice, and well, I want someone who will CHOOSE to be there, who will CHOOSE ME.... not choose to embrace their fears and doubts. Fear is a theif - and he/she won't keep you warm at night either...

    ReplyDelete