Much has happened in the last week... that's why the video blogs have been MIA... lol I hope to make some more video updates soon...
Basically this is what happened:
- I ripped out the carpet in my son's basement bedroom because of moisture
- I put in most of the dri-core subfloor down in his room, and then I'll need to finish that and then lay down the laminate flooring on top of that.
- My dog's health has been deteriorating and I almost had her euthenized today... emotional roller coaster of a day today - for me and the kids
- I've been doing alot of mascotting this week
- I met with the exbf at a park to discuss things..... an emotional roller coaster of a day yesterday - yes I broke the 60 day rule... uggg not sure it was worth it yet... (ok, Im thinking that if I'm not sure, then that MIGHT be a big fat NO!)
So yeah... I was enjoying my simple bliss, and well, as life does, I got a lot of things dumped in my lap at once. *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment