Thursday, June 10, 2010

All Dogs Go To Heaven - just not yet...





Photos featured in this blog by Candace Lylyk, a beautiful, fantastic single mom, and an amazingly gifted photographer-extrordinairre! :) See more of her photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/38175437@N04/

Oh dear... Well, last night before bed, I let the dog out. Then in the night she woke me up, and I let her out again. Then this morning, there is pee on the carpet of my office, and runny poo on the rug by the front door. *sigh*...

Thank goodness I have a Bissell Little Green Clean Machine. That contraption makes cleaning up after elderly dogs (and Candace's puppy - LOL) a breeze! This is what it looks like: http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/product_detail.jsp;jsessionid=MQwNXsLxfvzGlchJgnzb9yzvGQGst9N8rGvS58TYvT2FcqpJjL4T!-1899437019?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524443273593&bmUID=1276178605814

But I'm having my coffee and toast FIRST... lol THEN clean up... ugg...

8 comments:

  1. life is indeed interesting! I am a friend of cANDACES AND YOU ARE AN AMAZING COMMUNICATOR AND AWESOME ARTIST! I AM A SINGLE DAD WITH AN INTERESTING STORY! I WAS TOLD I SHOULD WRITE A BOOK! AFTER VIEWING YOUR BLOGS YOU HAVE ENCOURAGED ME TO PERSUE THIS! YOU CAN REACH ME IF YOU WISH AT 996-1093 OR EMAIL jsjoker482@gmail.com, name is JOHN!
    TAKE CARE, ENJOY THE DAY AND TRY TO STAY HAPPY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you so desire we can go for coffee (MY TREAT!) REGARDS, JOHN S. 996-1093

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a date to me...heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. where do you live, John... and what do you look like... (picture?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bambi live in Winnipeg East Kildonan!Can certainly send you pictures, let me know which is the best way to do it! Take Care John!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bambi: If you so desire you can check out www.google.com/profiles/jsjoker482! what do you think of my BIG ORANGE NOSE AT Xmas time? The swelling went down when it warmed up (LOL) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loss the ! and it will work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John... I did attempt to text that phone number on Saturday night. Maybe you're not the texting type?

    I thank you for the compliments. :)

    ReplyDelete