Sunday, April 21, 2013

Blowing it in marriage - From "Single Dad Laughing"

16 Ways I Blew My Marriage

The Other 16 Ways I Blew My Marriage


The links above will take you to some great marital advice.  And even though it's a guy writing it, I think it's great advice for both genders.  There's always more I could be doing in my relationship to make it better, and yet I feel good reading some of the things this guy wishes he would have done, and I'm doing some of them.  I see my beloved doing some of them too.  For example, he always holds my hand.  Numero uno.

There's so much I could say, and maybe I will at some point.  But sufficed to say that as a wife in these scenarios, I experienced nearly every single negative thing that this guy mentioned!  But in as much as I felt sad being reminded of all those painful things, I was immediately cheered by the humorous "bonus" comments after each point.

It's really great advice.  Well worth the read.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment