Hey everyone! I know it's been so long since I posted ANYTHING on here! I got another boyfriend for a while, but that didn't work out. I will try to post about that at some point. But Damn... I miss that man, and I wish things coulda been different... he was VERY sexy... *wink*
So once again, I'm single.
I'm also back at college, my third and last year at this particular college... and I will graduate with a BA in Counseling. YAY ME! So it's been kind of intense and yet awesome too. Right now, I'm in "reading week" or "fall break" so I'm not only catching up on some school work, but I am also getting a home reno done that I've had the supplies to do for a couple of months now. Just waiting for some extra time! :)
The Project is replacing the toilet and the flooring in my main bathroom. I will also be replacing the trim, but that will have to wait. I'm only one person. So what will follow this blog is a series of short videos about my home reno adventure.
I hope you enjoy! You can do it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment