Friday, May 6, 2011

Abuse

I had thought that even though things have never been good with the Ex, I should still try to be nice. I was going to opt out of the maintenance enforcement program, since he is fairly regular with payments. But he also threatenes to reneg when I spend money in a way that he doesn't approve of (he never approves). Anyways, last night I found out that he is hitting our son. Punched him in the leg, gave him a Charlie Horse. FUCK.

I'm not doing that abusive asshole ANY favors. I am going to look into having him charged for this. No more hoping that the abuse is over, it will NEVER be over without him going into some intensive therapy. He obviously does NOT have the wherewithal to choose to stop.

Plus I have to see him today, in court. The fun never ends... And the kids are supposed to see him this weekend. I am worried that he will allow whatever happens in court to bother him enough to be a jerk this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment