I take Belly dancing lessons now. What a great way to feel beautiful. I am by no means a professional at all, but I really enjoy it! I have also noticed that I am trimmer than I was, and I'm getting more toned as well. If you can take belly dance lessons, or any kind of dance lessons in your area, you ought to. It's very fun. And if you're like me, and NOT into sports at all, this is one way to keep active.
If you would like more info about Monique's Belly Dancing Classes please visit her website:http://gypsymoonbellydance.yolasite.com/
If you would like to see more from my friend Kellie, check out her facebook fan page here:http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150319049975440&id=889825439&ref=notif¬if_t=feed_comment#!/pages/Kellie-J-Winzinowich/122821010933
(Update... I had a falling out with my belly dance teacher. It ruined my interest in belly dancing, to be honest. Perhaps I will take it up at another time, but at the moment, I'd rather not be in the same room as her if at all possible.)
Thanks for the shout out, Bambi!
ReplyDelete